You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
SiXsiXsiX
✨🎀 style me sweatpees 🎀✨
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Interested in joining?
You can vote on this pol until 30-06-2024 23:59
Show results
YT | Applications 2024
YouTubers
Youtube star




 Hello fellow popstars! 

Considering we're all seeing the revival of other teams on the website,
We thought YT deserved that as well!
So we are looking for 1-2 more members to join us!

Did you ever think about joining YT ?
Have some editing experience? Or even just ideas you'd think are good,
and are willing to sit down, and learn together with all of us?
Then you've come to the right place!



Application form

Username:
Time zone:
How much time do you spend on VP each week?:
How often do you check your inbox?:
Do you have Discord? If not, are you willing to create an account?
What can you bring to the team?:
Give us an idea or two you have for the team or VP-related videos:



Video application

In addition to the form, create a short video showcasing your video editing,
or a video introducing yourself, and attach a link to your application!



Requirements

- Video creation: Produce one video\short once a month by yourself or with a teammate!

- Team activity: Share ideas and interact with the team!
communicate if you are unavailable or would like to see changes!

- Site activity: It doesn't matter if you only dress up,
chat or buy and sell, as long as you log in regularly!



Send your application in a DM to us! 
@YouTubers

We're looking forward to seeing your applications!

The deadline is around a month from now, 30th of June!

MayaTheRat
Popstar



Good luck 
Private
Minister of Pop



Send the application to @YouTubers !

~ Q & A ~
*
*
*


Godis
Minister of Pop



Good Luck!
Private
National star



Yahoo!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



can i apply (i havent made a single video ever and dont want to do that in the future)
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Private
World famous



exciting!! good luck to everyone who applies :3
Private
National star



whydoiexist wrote:
can i apply (i havent made a single video ever and dont want to do that in the future)
yes but we will not pick you if this is ur application <3
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
can i apply (i havent made a single video ever and dont want to do that in the future)
yes but we will not pick you if this is ur application <3
ok mean
Private
National star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
can i apply (i havent made a single video ever and dont want to do that in the future)
yes but we will not pick you if this is ur application <3
ok mean
sawry im just being honest 🤐😜🤑🤑🤑😲😲😲😲😯😯😯😨
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
yes but we will not pick you if this is ur application <3
ok mean
sawry im just being honest 🤐😜🤑🤑🤑😲😲😲😲😯😯😯😨
whatever.
Private
National star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
ok mean
sawry im just being honest 🤐😜🤑🤑🤑😲😲😲😲😯😯😯😨
whatever.

Private
Princess of Pop



if i just had the time to do videos 
Private
National star



Limited wrote:
if i just had the time to do videos 
yeah i guess the annoying part about YT is videos takes up so much time but yesyes
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Limited wrote:
if i just had the time to do videos 
yeah i guess the annoying part about YT is videos takes up so much time but yesyes
it really does, I used a lot of my time to do the videos of myself and edit it. 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last