You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar
Why is vp so slow on pc
Private
National Star



It works fine on movile and I already deleted all the cookies and website data on desktop but it's still slow for me help sad
Private
Popstar



this site is optimized for phones obv
elisia
National Star



I was wondering the same thing :c
Private
Princess of Pop



VP has been slow for me for a while in the worst case, it sometimes stops working, so I have to reload before it starts to work again 
Private
National Star



misjel wrote:
this site is optimized for phones obv
Lol
Solar
National Star



i dont think im experiencing this issue
enbette
Minister of Pop



Didn't have the issue myself but I restarted the server couple of hours ago just in case
elisia
National Star



it feels so much better! thank you enbette 

can this be marked as [resolved] in he title?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated