Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Search for Friends
<
Virtual Popstar
No body cares until is too late
Kayla2016
Streetmusician
Kayla2016 wrote:
shiroiuso
International Star
shiroiuso wrote:
ikr
Misyoha
Youtube Star
Misyoha wrote:
same
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
because it's too late to apologize
Sisilya2016
National Star
Sisilya2016 wrote:
I agree with you
Account deleted
wrote:
deep
Account deleted
wrote:
Lol whet.
Sisilya2016
National Star
Sisilya2016 wrote:
Sisilya2016
National Star
Sisilya2016 wrote:
Hiii
Sisilya2016
National Star
Sisilya2016 wrote:
how are youuu
Sisilya2016
National Star
Sisilya2016 wrote:
I wash quiet, but I was not blind
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
Please do not bump old threads
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated