Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
raffle!
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Heaven wrote:
girl i truly need some rn might as well join
and you're entered! fingers corssed
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
callum wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
I'd love to join if there's still time, I hope I haven't missed this incredible opportunity 😱
OMG! girl you almost missed out on a fabulous opportunity to win a cash prize of 250 pop dollars!
I'll finally be able to buy all my dream items 💖
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
CLOSED!
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
ladies, can i have a drum roll?
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
qoo im nervous now!
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
callum wrote:
ladies, can i have a drum roll?
drumming as we speak
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
not the gifsoup
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
anyways DRUM ROLL DADDAADA
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
DA DA DA DA
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
im spinning the wheel now!
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
callum wrote:
not the gifsoup
mmmm gif soup x
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RAFFLE HISTORY
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
you are ALL winners babey
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last