Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last
play BINGO - win CR!
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
octocat wrote:
joob wrote:
shake it sideways
*sidey shake shake*
O‑73
thats perfect, keep it up!
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
octocat wrote:
I‑20
this going very well rn
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
I‑25
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
🔪
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
i dont even have a full line yet lol
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
I‑25
:3
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
only missing 9 i think
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
toraix wrote:
octocat wrote:
I‑20
this going very well rn
don't jinx urself
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
7 left
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
i dont even have a full line yet lol
me neither kek
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
i dont even have a full line yet lol
me neither lol
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
-^-
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
G‑52
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
7 left
twins
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last