Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
win some credits !!
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
i sent one
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Your wrd is amazing!!!! I don't know why you say that it is awful! I would love to have your wrd if I could tbh
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
whaaaat you are not horrible at making outfits
you have your unique own style
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
whaaaat you are not horrible at making outfits
you have your unique own style
you really do! Everyone does.
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Your wrd is amazing!!!! I don't know why you say that it is awful! I would love to have your wrd if I could tbh
waa tysm ;;;;;; !!
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
bumpy bump
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
bump and also sent
Chat0yant
World Famous
Chat0yant wrote:
i tried
JoyRedVelvet
National Star
JoyRedVelvet wrote:
went kinda crazy and made a modern pierrot haha you have such nice pieces
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
♥♥
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
bump
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
bumo
Acelina
Popstar
Acelina wrote:
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
im in lvoe love love
HaleyBailee123
National Star
HaleyBailee123 wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last