Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Have you tried rollerskates before?
Yes, and I like it!
44%
20
No, but I really want to...
13%
6
Yes, and I almost died!
31%
14
No, and I don't want to.
11%
5
I've never even heard about rollerskates
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on
24-07-2020 00:00
(Closed) ET: Summertime - Rollerskates
Account deleted
wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
i think jojo siwa would wear them
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Private
National Star
AlyaOnesse wrote:
reminder
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
I love the use of textures and fabrics!
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
pjmin
Popstar
pjmin wrote:
Moss wrote:
I love the use of textures and fabrics!
Yeah, special ideas they had!!
ccelestia
Youtube Star
ccelestia wrote:
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
ccelestia wrote:
x
Ohh this is a lovely mix!
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
Reminder
Account deleted
wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
God heard ur prayerz and Im here to deliver.
The crocs rollerzkate.
x
please.. not the croc rollerskates
ccelestia
Youtube Star
ccelestia wrote:
Moss wrote:
ccelestia wrote:
x
Ohh this is a lovely mix!
thank you <3
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
will post mine tomorrow. Or I will forget it
Private
King of Kings
NobodyRaphael wrote:
I admit that I did kinda give up a bit at a certain point...
My fingers are so sore (I hate laptop mouse pads...)... eeeeeeeee...
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Mine is starting to look more and more boring compared, hahaha
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last