Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 434
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
Poll: Which look is your favorite?
1
56%
31
2
18%
10
3
25%
14
The end date of this poll has expired on
05-01-2021 01:08
Style Me Red -1st Poll/Voting
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
One of these looks will make it to the top 5. I could not decide which one, so please vote for your favorite. Round 2 of voting will be posted in 24 hours (when voting on this one is finished).
1.
2.
3.
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
oh this is actually so tough
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
talent wrote:
oh this is actually so tough
Agreed. There were so many fantastic entries that I had a difficult time narrowing it down.
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Thanks for all the votes, so far!
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
1 is gorgeous. Two others seems a bit boring and too halloween-y
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Escobar wrote:
1 is gorgeous. Two others seems a bit boring and too halloween-y
That's not I feel at all, but okay.
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Just a few hours left to vote!
Exile
World Famous
Exile wrote:
1
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated