You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Tell Me About Your Crush
Private
National Star



I wanna see some LOVE, PEOPLE 
SO TELL ME 
Account deleted




i always have a crush on famous people XD
December
World Famous



i just have celebrity crushes lol 

cole sprouse<3
Account deleted




I don't really have much of a crush right now.
theres this one girl at the market I work at but I don't think I'd actually date her. 
Its kinda been nice not liking anyone lately. Although I still find myself with the odd feeling here and there for my last crush, but I know him and I are just friends :)
Private
National Star



Oh come on tell me more. Why you like them, which sides of them are compatible with you, all of them. TELL US WITH LOVE, TELL US THE GOOD MEMORIES, UNFORGOTTEN THINGS THEY HAVE SAID 
I LOVE MY CRUSH AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY 
Private
Popstar




why dont I just show you aye
lostflight
Youtube Star



There's this girl in my class
She's got blonde wavy hair and like 7 ear piercings and she wrinkles her nose n it's so cute 
I dunno though she's a really popular girl and I'm like I saw her first grr 
lol she doesn't know I exist ;)
Private
National Star



Hypoxic wrote:
why dont I just show you aye
is that you guys together?????? 
Private
Popstar



Heaqein wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
why dont I just show you aye
x
is that you guys together?????? 

we live together hehe  we are dating but I mean I still have a crush on him soo
Account deleted




non-existent. 
I have none irl and the ones I do have are fictional xD

my last few crushes have all turned out to be dickheads and I haven't really met anyone new at all since leaving college soooooo.... 
there is no hope for me x3
Private
National Star



lostflight wrote:
There's this girl in my class
She's got blonde wavy hair and like 7 ear piercings and she wrinkles her nose n it's so cute 
I dunno though she's a really popular girl and I'm like I saw her first grr 
lol she doesn't know I exist
Sometimes hiding in the shade and loving someone secretly has a cute feeling of its own <3
Btw same hat and pants I guess we have some chemistry too ;)
Private
National Star



Hypoxic wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
why dont I just show you aye
x
is that you guys together?????? 

we live together hehe  we are dating but I mean I still have a crush on him soo
THAT'S SO CUTE. We plan on living together too. But I have to study for 6-8 months straight to be in the same city as him. Well, love requiems hard work, am I right? 
Private
National Star



Quinzelle wrote:
non-existent. 
I have none irl and the ones I do have are fictional xD

my last few crushes have all turned out to be dickheads and I haven't really met anyone new at all since leaving college soooooo.... 
there is no hope for me x3
Don't say thatt. I've met him in a very hard period of my life. But he had always been nice and understanding to me. I'm sure you'll find someone best for you, too <3
Helia
Queen of Pop



For like the first time in my 20 years old life I don't have a crush. 

Or well I think.. Sure I can look back on all the guys and say "yes I still want this person" does that count as a crush though? 
Private
National Star



disintegration wrote:
i always have a crush on famous people XD
Only Jesse Rutherford for me lol
Account deleted




Hypoxic wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
why dont I just show you aye
x
is that you guys together?????? 

we live together hehe  we are dating but I mean I still have a crush on him soo
God damn why are you so cute! XD
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last