Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
do u feel cool on vp
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
ye, ne or meh
or popular?
i sure don’t ahhaha ppl are intimidating
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
no im pretty sure being 30 and being on vp makes me the least cool person in the room
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
No way, I'm a ghost that comes on and off around here sometimes, I'm more annoying than cool
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Pfprtf, no
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Nah
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
It's funny cause all of you are like coolest ppl here.
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
nope. been on here since 2013 (my first account) and still feel irrelevant
Private
Youtube Star
Delusion1111111 wrote:
never . im semi permanently convinced that im the most annoying person on the planet like irl AND on vp
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
er noo I am 100% dork
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
er noo I am 100% dork
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
nah. I am a loyal friendly Hufflepuff that pops up almost everywhere
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Ella wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
er noo I am 100% dork
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
lmao ily
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Ella wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
er noo I am 100% dork
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Ella wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
er noo I am 100% dork
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
lmao ily
l y
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
AHAH it’s funny how we all feel uncool
it mighe be bc we’re playing an online dressup game but u kno
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
Ella wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
er noo I am 100% dork
I kinda laughed, but i still disagree with this
same I think that both of you are pretty popular
Popular maybe, cool nah
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last