Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
This I desire bc I'm bored
Account deleted
wrote:
these shoes
Account deleted
wrote:
ReMarkable
Account deleted
wrote:
This lampe. I think its ikea
Account deleted
wrote:
a desk like this
Account deleted
wrote:
a doughnut
Account deleted
wrote:
big, amazing, old looking mirror
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Nesta wrote:
if u scroll finn or something for melkekasser, u could make this diy today
Account deleted
wrote:
pants
Account deleted
wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Nesta wrote:
x
if u scroll finn or something for melkekasser, u could make this diy today
I don't have anywhere to put it : (
Account deleted
wrote:
a skirt like this
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Nesta wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Nesta wrote:
x
if u scroll finn or something for melkekasser, u could make this diy today
I don't have anywhere to put it : (
ohh.... 😔
Account deleted
wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Nesta wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
if u scroll finn or something for melkekasser, u could make this diy today
I don't have anywhere to put it : (
ohh.... 😔
ye
Account deleted
wrote:
a coat
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
i wish this was my aesthetic too
instead i fantasize about
shrek bedroom
Account deleted
wrote:
picnic basket
(no image tho)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last