Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Gib me attention
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Im not on drugs (heroin)
Account deleted
wrote:
no
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
no
Crying crying crying crying crying crying
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
no
Crying crying crying crying crying crying
i wanna die rn tbh and u
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
no
Crying crying crying crying crying crying
i wanna die rn tbh and u
Me too
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Crying crying crying crying crying crying
i wanna die rn tbh and u
Me too
i shud hire a hitman
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
i wanna die rn tbh and u
Me too
i shud hire a hitman
Im a hitman but I will not hit
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Me too
i shud hire a hitman
Im a hitman but I will not hit
y not :L
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
i shud hire a hitman
Im a hitman but I will not hit
y not :L
I m weak
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch
Yes I should b onherioi
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch
Yes I should b onherioi
onion powder?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch
Yes I should b onherioi
onion powder?
Heroine
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes I should b onherioi
onion powder?
onion powder
yes why
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
onion powder?
onion powder
yes why
Odk bored
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
onion powder
yes why
Odk bored
why
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last