You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
DBD judgement menu music
Private
Minister of Pop



who cooked up this masterpiece oml Ill give em a kiss

Private
Minister of Pop



dbd does not deserve this kinda GOLD :cry
Private
World Famous



it's p good
Private
Minister of Pop



bones wrote:
it's p good
Im listening to extended version so I dont have to hit replay as often
Private
Minister of Pop



no menu theme has ever made me feel this peak
Private
World Famous



i think i just dont rly like violins
Private
Minister of Pop



bones wrote:
i think i just dont rly like violins
I love violins so much it rips my heart into pieces
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
bones wrote:
i think i just dont rly like violins
I love violins so much it rips my heart into pieces
they shouldve put more organ in maybe then i wouldve enjoyed more..
Private
Minister of Pop



bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
bones wrote:
i think i just dont rly like violins
I love violins so much it rips my heart into pieces
they shouldve put more organ in maybe then i wouldve enjoyed more..
nooo
violing bcus it supposed to b scuffed! after all, they r a celestial being taken by the entity!
not supposed to be pretty! And violin has such a good way to do it compared to organ cus then it wud just b too beautiful I fear! organ music just cant sound raspy liikek a violin can
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I love violins so much it rips my heart into pieces
they shouldve put more organ in maybe then i wouldve enjoyed more..
nooo
violing bcus it supposed to b scuffed! after all, they r a celestial being taken by the entity!
not supposed to be pretty! And violin has such a good way to do it compared to organ cus then it wud just b too beautiful I fear! organ music just cant sound raspy liikek a violin can
nooo organ music ominous powerful scawy
Private
Minister of Pop



taking out the violins for this for the organ.. It wud b like takin the violins outta re5 wesker theme!!!
Private
Minister of Pop



bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
bones wrote:
they shouldve put more organ in maybe then i wouldve enjoyed more..
nooo
violing bcus it supposed to b scuffed! after all, they r a celestial being taken by the entity!
not supposed to be pretty! And violin has such a good way to do it compared to organ cus then it wud just b too beautiful I fear! organ music just cant sound raspy liikek a violin can
nooo organ music ominous powerful scawy
it wud b too calm!
organ music can b scary but in this play oh it wud not b scary enough
Private
Minister of Pop





*insert me ascending to heaven*
Private
Minister of Pop



vilja I wanna play wesker battle w u so baaaad
Private
Minister of Pop



how is the wesker theme just THAT peak
it is absolutely insane idk who made that but JESUS they better have gotten PAID AS FUCK. THEY NAILED IT.
Private
Minister of Pop



like that IS wesker and I knooow "ofc it is.. it is his theme.." but NO there r characters out there and u hear their theme nd u r like ".. that is not them" 

oh this theme IS wesker. He is the literal theme
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last