You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Tell Me About Your Crush
Account deleted




he doesn't exist right now,but maybe in the future
Private
National Star



Helia wrote:
For like the first time in my 20 years old life I don't have a crush. 

Or well I think.. Sure I can look back on all the guys and say "yes I still want this person" does that count as a crush though? 
Haha I sometimes have that thought too. But I don't know, I'd not call it crush 
Since the feelings I have for him is different <3
Private
Streetmusician



at first i just thought she was pretty but she's also just rlly nice nd makes me feel g00d, like i feel like a lot of people feel better than me in some way even if they're nice but it's not like that with her?? dunno
she's rlly confident nd i admire that
she likes squising my cheeks nd i like it when she does that nd we hold hands and stuff, idk I feel good when im with her bc she doesn't make me feel insecure or like im gross, she compliments me a lot
but she has a crush on another girl #rip
Private
National Star



xDarkness wrote:
he doesn't exist right now,but maybe in the future
Wait for them girl ;)
Helia
Queen of Pop



Heaqein wrote:
Helia wrote:
For like the first time in my 20 years old life I don't have a crush. 

Or well I think.. Sure I can look back on all the guys and say "yes I still want this person" does that count as a crush though? 
Haha I sometimes have that thought too. But I don't know, I'd not call it crush 
Since the feelings I have for him is different <3
Well then no crush for me. xD
Private
World Famous



I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
Private
National Star



Rowan wrote:
at first i just thought she was pretty but she's also just rlly nice nd makes me feel g00d, like i feel like a lot of people feel better than me in some way even if they're nice but it's not like that with her?? dunno
she's rlly confident nd i admire that
she likes squising my cheeks nd i like it when she does that nd we hold hands and stuff, idk I feel good when im with her bc she doesn't make me feel insecure or like im gross, she compliments me a lot
but she has a crush on another girl #rip
Awwww it is so cute. I don't know but I feel like she will like you 
Private
Queen of Pop



I think he is more than just a "crush" by now, but anyway.

He is the sweetest and most wonderful guy I've ever met in my life, for real. We haven't known each other for long, only a few months but what we have, feels so real. I've had doubts, trust issues and all. After some previously bad relationships, I had given up on finding someone that would treat me like a person. That would respect me and listen to me. 


To be honest, sometimes I'm afraid that he will turn around and show his real self like my previous ex. But for now, he makes me so happy. I wake up in the morning and I feel happy, I love seeing his cute texts during the day and I love talking to him. I love that he doesn't judge me, he cares about me and my feelings, what I want and makes sure I'm never uncomfortable. No one has ever treated me that way.
Private
National Star



I have two actually.....

#1 is a musician (HE PLAYS DRUMS), has long hair (he always wears it in a bun tho), is kind of a weeaboo AND HE'S SUPER NICE AND FUNNY and probably the biggest goof i've ever met aaaAAA 

#2 is a friend of #1 (lmao) and he's just SUUPER nice and keeps spoiling me and calling me cute AND HE'S ADORABLE AS WELL AND WE'VE BOTH BEEN THROUGH SIMILAR THINGS so we kind of understand each other and HE LOVES ANIMALS AND MAINS MY FAVORITE IN OVERWATCH 

and the funny thing is, both of them like me,,
Private
National Star



Saekki wrote:
I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
We're far away, too!!!! But I study hard and I will go to the same college as him ( I HOPE). 
And don't be scared, if he spends most of his time with you and doesn't talk romantic relationships with another people, I assume he likes you back 
Private
National Star



Arachne wrote:
I think he is more than just a "crush" by now, but anyway.

He is the sweetest and most wonderful guy I've ever met in my life, for real. We haven't known each other for long, only a few months but what we have, feels so real. I've had doubts, trust issues and all. After some previously bad relationships, I had given up on finding someone that would treat me like a person. That would respect me and listen to me. 


To be honest, sometimes I'm afraid that he will turn around and show his real self like my previous ex. But for now, he makes me so happy. I wake up in the morning and I feel happy, I love seeing his cute texts during the day and I love talking to him. I love that he doesn't judge me, he cares about me and my feelings, what I want and makes sure I'm never uncomfortable. No one has ever treated me that way.
OH GIRL EXACTLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT MY CRUSH. I HOPE BOTH OF US AND OUR CRUSHES END UP BEING TOGETHER OH, FOREVER 
Private
International Star



my crush is my boyfriend hahaha
he's very cheesy and have long curly hair.. a true cutie :')
Private
National Star



Fairysquid wrote:
I have two actually.....

#1 is a musician (HE PLAYS DRUMS), has long hair (he always wears it in a bun tho), is kind of a weeaboo AND HE'S SUPER NICE AND FUNNY and probably the biggest goof i've ever met aaaAAA 

#2 is a friend of #1 (lmao) and he's just SUUPER nice and keeps spoiling me and calling me cute AND HE'S ADORABLE AS WELL AND WE'VE BOTH BEEN THROUGH SIMILAR THINGS so we kind of understand each other and HE LOVES ANIMALS AND MAINS MY FAVORITE IN OVERWATCH 

and the funny thing is, both of them like me,,
Oh I went through that too.... I liked someone, he didn't like me back but when I started liking somebody else ( he my sweet crush rn<3) he started REFERRING ME AS HIS " GIRLFRIEND". Oh god 
Private
National Star



Flamink wrote:
my crush is my boyfriend hahaha
he's very cheesy and have long curly hair.. a true cutie :')
I hope you always be happy I'm so happy for both of you <3
Private
World Famous



Heaqein wrote:
Saekki wrote:
I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
We're far away, too!!!! But I study hard and I will go to the same college as him ( I HOPE). 
And don't be scared, if he spends most of his time with you and doesn't talk romantic relationships with another people, I assume he likes you back 
I want to believe that maybe he likes me a little, cause we send 'goodnight' and 'good morning' to each other with hearts and stuff. Also he always takes a long time to reply on snap and sometimes I feel kinda sad about it, but when he's been really silent during the days I always get a goodnight text (snap) and an apology about being so unsocial. 

Also I'm usually the one who sends goodnight and good morning first but when I sometimes doesn't (mostly in the mornings) he sends first so I feel like he's not reluctant to text me and he seems genuine in doing it, hearts and all.

We always send 'Godnatt, sov gott❤️🌠 ' and 'Godmorgon❤️🌅 ' to each other, it's like tradition :'D
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last