You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
♥ drawing for cr ♥ [CLOSED TEMPORARELY]
Sharkaz
National Star



Helia wrote:
oOh you rather want pd or cr?
I just received pd so cr would be appreciated ♥
Helia
Queen of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Helia wrote:
oOh you rather want pd or cr?
I just received pd so cr would be appreciated ♥
Oki doki. ♥ 
Private
Princess of Pop



would you do more commissions maybe ? only of vp characters?
Sharkaz
National Star



Abby wrote:
would you do more commissions maybe ? only of vp characters?
Hi !! I'll re-open them right when I'll fall under 3 commissions (as in from the moment I'm finished with the first drawing) and nope, it can be an OC or whatever ♥ Do you want me to put you on the waiting list maybe ?
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Abby wrote:
would you do more commissions maybe ? only of vp characters?
Hi !! I'll re-open them right when I'll fall under 3 commissions (as in from the moment I'm finished with the first drawing) and nope, it can be an OC or whatever ♥ Do you want me to put you on the waiting list maybe ?
Yes please!
can it be of a picture? doesn't have to have any detail, just the people with their faces, 
also how many people are in the waiting list as for now? :)
Sharkaz
National Star



Sure, that's totally fine ! I'll add 20 cr per person in the picture though, and the waiting list is empty for now ♥
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Sure, that's totally fine ! I'll add 20 cr per person in the picture though, and the waiting list is empty for now ♥
yesssss great!
so 2 ppl and 70 cr!
I'll send the cr when you'll get to my request so I'll send you the picture and cr together! 
so tell me pls when you'll start you can tag me, 
and thank you so much!!
Sharkaz
National Star



Sounds good ! No problem, thank you ♥

(i'm a dumb b and still haven't figured out how to tag ppl tho...)
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Sounds good ! No problem, thank you ♥

(i'm a dumb b and still haven't figured out how to tag ppl tho...)
do this @
and then their name
@ and then Abby in my case but without the space!
and that's okay we're all dumb at something haha
Sharkaz
National Star



SweetCherry99love wrote:
Perfect! Not really any suggestions, do whatever you prefer I'll send you the cr when you're done?

Sounds good ! ♥
Sharkaz
National Star



There you go @Helia , hope you like it ! ♥



Here's the link for full res ! ♥
Helia
Queen of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
There you go @Helia , hope you like it ! ♥



Here's the link for full res ! ♥
She's beautiful!  
Sharkaz
National Star



Glad you like it ♥ Thank you so much for the extra cr, that's really kind of you !!
Sharkaz
National Star



@SweetCherry99love  Aaaand we're done !!! This was a lot of fun (even tho the hair got me a little dead inside) and I hope you like it !

Sharkaz
National Star



SweetCherry99love wrote:
WOAH, it's absolutely stunning!  Thank you so much! 
Can I put it on my profile? 

Of course ! 
Also THANK YOU for your kind words and the extra cr, you're so generous ;; ♥♥♥
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last