You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
It burns when i pee
Private
International Star



pee less

john wayne
December
World Famous



OMG I FORGOT ABOUT ALEJANDRO

also i used to love the song boys boys boys, kinda underrated
Opulence
National Star



Vogue wrote:
Opulence wrote:
right now Replay... best song on chromatica
Sometimes I like it, sometimes I just skip it right away. 
I always listen to it on repeat (I guess you could say..... replay) but maybe I just get too attached to songs about trauma ksksks
December
World Famous



dude i remember me and my sister used to love her song monster too 

THAT BOY IS A MONSTEEER MAMAMA MONSTER. suddenly i'm remembering all of these songs
SYRE
World Famous



dope
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: