Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Poll: do you like tofu?
yes
no
m aybe
Show results
new favorite snack
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Oatmeal or battery or 0 cal energy drink lol
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Waifu wrote:
X
These ones r so good but I cry at the fact if u hold some of em in ur mouth for too long they start tasting like fish cus they use like fish salt instead of regular salt or smth idk how that works but uts sad
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
sadly I've been basically living on chocolate chip cookies the last few days
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
oh that's the best, but never are tofu as a snackk
i'm currently addicted to chili nuts, tomatoes and grapes
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2