Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
HELLO
Account deleted
wrote:
Holic wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Holic wrote:
no
yes!!!
no
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I wasn't talking to you Olga
no
wobble wobble you'll be by the mesquite how can you like stop talking about no no no my name is no I love me I like it
no?
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Holic wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
yes!!!
no
non
Account deleted
wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Hello who are you I don't know if hey hey
i don't know either
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Holic wrote:
no
wobble wobble you'll be by the mesquite how can you like stop talking about no no no my name is no I love me I like it
no
really no hamburger no high heels no rings no
Account deleted
wrote:
Holic wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Holic wrote:
no
non
i'm blocking u
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Hello who are you I don't know if hey hey
i don't know either
Then it's okay we don't know anyting we dumb
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
wobble wobble you'll be by the mesquite how can you like stop talking about no no no my name is no I love me I like it
no
really no hamburger no high heels no rings no
noooooooooooooooooo♫
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Holic wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
non
i'm blocking u
nein
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Holic wrote:
no
really no hamburger no high heels no rings no
noooooooooooooooooo♫
That's no no that's some that are ramppa pamppa pam pam paa
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
really no hamburger no high heels no rings no
noooooooooooooooooo♫
That's no no that's some that are ramppa pamppa pam pam paa
no?!
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
sowwy ill stop im bored
Account deleted
wrote:
Holic wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Holic wrote:
non
i'm blocking u
nein
alright
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Holic wrote:
sowwy ill stop im bored
Join my nonsense gang because it's pretty fun fun fun fun fu
Account deleted
wrote:
Heaven wrote:
should i eat sour cream and onion chips
Yes
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last