Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
@photosynthesis
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
omg it feels like 2016 with u only having the NT badge o.O
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
Ahahaha great thanks.
*sits in the corner*
Thats my seat ffs
*sits on you*
😏
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
callum wrote:
omg it feels like 2016 with u only having the NT badge o.O
its throwback Wednesday
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
callum wrote:
omg it feels like 2016 with u only having the NT badge o.O
its throwback Wednesday
only the OGs remember
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Oh you guys aren’t mods anymore? Well, welcome to the better side
Account deleted
wrote:
callum wrote:
omg it feels like 2016 with u only having the NT badge o.O
It really does. Omg that was so long ago
Account deleted
wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Oh you guys aren’t mods anymore? Well, welcome to the better side
Thank you
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Oh you guys aren’t mods anymore? Well, welcome to the better side
Aha thanks but I haven't been for a month now, sarahs just a copy cat 😏
Account deleted
wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Oh you guys aren’t mods anymore? Well, welcome to the better side
Aha thanks but I haven't been for a month now, sarahs just a copy cat 😏
Technically I did it first like a year ago, I just went back lol
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Oh you guys aren’t mods anymore? Well, welcome to the better side
Aha thanks but I haven't been for a month now, sarahs just a copy cat 😏
Oh rly? What all have i missed when i was gone for a couple of months haha xD anyhow welcome anyways this side is much more fun :’D
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Welcome to the dark side
Account deleted
wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Welcome to the dark side
ARE THERE COOKIES? i LIKE COOKIES?
Account deleted
wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Welcome to the dark side
ARE THERE COOKIES? i LIKE COOKIES?
Actually wait, I'm trying to watch what I eat. What about grapes?
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Welcome to the dark side
ARE THERE COOKIES? i LIKE COOKIES?
I have tea n coffee n popcorns sadly I ate the cookies
Account deleted
wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Welcome to the dark side
ARE THERE COOKIES? i LIKE COOKIES?
I have tea n coffee n popcorns sadly I ate the cookies
I like tea
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last