Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
This dude so cute im cryin
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
ouch wrote:
MadHatress wrote:
ouch wrote:
?
¿
i don't speak spanish
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Hey
hey hey hey you i don't like your gf!
Wow thats hurtful
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
MadHatress wrote:
ouch wrote:
MadHatress wrote:
?
¿
i don't speak spanish
Saem I only speak one language n its norwegen
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
hey hey hey you i don't like your gf!
Wow thats hurtful
Das ur gf? Bro she hot
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
hey hey hey you i don't like your gf!
Wow thats hurtful
good times
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
ouch wrote:
MadHatress wrote:
ouch wrote:
¿
i don't speak spanish
Saem I only speak one language n its norwegen
oh shoot the big nord, i no speak dat
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
MadHatress wrote:
ouch wrote:
MadHatress wrote:
i don't speak spanish
Saem I only speak one language n its norwegen
oh shoot the big nord, i no speak dat
Yes im superior language, so theres that
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Wow thats hurtful
Das ur gf? Bro she hot
lm my own gf
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
X
Das ur gf? Bro she hot
lm my own gf
I thot u were mine
bro
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Das ur gf? Bro she hot
lm my own gf
damn ur avril lavigne?
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
im big fan avril
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Das ur gf? Bro she hot
lm my own gf
I thot u were mine bro
yes l am
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
lm my own gf
I thot u were mine bro
yes l am
We r 1 and 1 is us
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
I thot u were mine bro
yes l am
We r 1 and 1 is us
we are the one
Account deleted
wrote:
number one
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last