Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
I talk to my ex again
Private
International Star
Potion wrote:
stap
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Wenka wrote:
ouch wrote:
Wenka wrote:
Good good lol hopefully he ain’t trying any funny business later XD
eobably not tbh but I usually see through his bullshit so it fine I think
I wouldn’t mind to hit him with something
Just a lil bonk on the head yes
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
potionsky wrote:
stap
Bwahhh
Private
National Star
Wenka wrote:
ouch wrote:
Wenka wrote:
ouch wrote:
eobably not tbh but I usually see through his bullshit so it fine I think
I wouldn’t mind to hit him with something
Just a lil bonk on the head yes
Yes yes
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Wenka wrote:
ouch wrote:
Wenka wrote:
I wouldn’t mind to hit him with something
Just a lil bonk on the head yes
Yes yes
Das cute I like
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2