You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
minecraft server
Private
Princess of Pop



why havent i been told abt this? bitch
Private
Minister of Pop



encrede wrote:
why havent i been told abt this? bitch
this is ur invitation
Klavier
Minister of Pop



encrede wrote:
why havent i been told abt this? bitch
kimg come join lets be neighbors 😳👉👈
Private
Minister of Pop



so whO's rdy to party
Private
Minister of Pop



Irodohieru wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
so whO's rdy to party
Dude what about the 4 I got last night lol 
I-
I highkey forgot llol 
Private
Minister of Pop



Also bruv I found TWO more zombie villagers and got em home, so now we got mending for 1 emerald
Private
Minister of Pop



who wanna join killin the dragon btw, cause we'll wait for u 
Private
Minister of Pop



::I 

@Azriel  u shud def join cause we didnt get to kill it on the other server but I think u out lunchin with ur dad
Private
Prince of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
::I 

@Azriel  u shud def join cause we didnt get to kill it on the other server but I think u out lunchin with ur dad
I just got back (mum went with us at the end lol) and i gotta finish homework first but after I'll come
Private
Minister of Pop



Azriel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
::I 

@Azriel  u shud def join cause we didnt get to kill it on the other server but I think u out lunchin with ur dad
I just got back (mum went with us at the end lol) and i gotta finish homework first but after I'll come

Private
Minister of Pop



Irodohieru wrote:
For everyone who wanna join, we gotta prepare for the dragon so we will wait for you all c:
but I think, if we say that we will gather to take the dragon around 20:00 CEST I think most will be able by then? 
@Maxwell 
sounds goodie to me 
if anyone wants infinity or mending books I'll put them in a chest outside of me home, I just gotta quickity quackity go visit my grandma llol 
Teabag
World Famous



Asdfh y'all already dragon ready?! 😂
Private
Minister of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Asdfh y'all already dragon ready?! 😂
Ofc
Gotta go fast
This only b the start !
Private
World Famous



damn i sure have missed much haven't i
Private
Minister of Pop



Irodohieru wrote:


You can move in your villagers when you log in again c: @Maxwell 

Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last