Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I am dead
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
finally i was tagged
i've been waiting
observing
I have found you finally Vodyanoy, hi
i am happy to be acknowledged, troyaferd
you are really welcolme
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
I am dead
same
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
ouch wrote:
I am dead
goals
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Quinzelle wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Quinzelle wrote:
O. O surprised I'm there when I've barely been here the last few months xD
welcome back
Thank you <3
Love my welcome party ;3
you are doubble welcolme
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
👁👄👁
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
ouch wrote:
I am dead
goals
Yes i know sorry to flex on y'all
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Fillory wrote:
what
how do you mean?
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
👁️-👁️
nice afternoon
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Meister wrote:
I saw i got tagged an my first thought was "What did i do now"
you have done all right
LAUGH
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
I am dead
Why?
What happened?
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
bye
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
👁👄👁
good afternoon Horcrux how are you today
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
bye
you leave us already?
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
👁👄👁
good afternoon Horcrux how are you today
I am grand, how are you Troyaferd?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last