Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last
minecraft server
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
I'm too scared to join fhdjk
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I'm too scared to join fhdjk
h o w
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I'm too scared to join fhdjk
h o w
am SHy and not good
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I'm too scared to join fhdjk
h o w
Im scary
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
))
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
omg are you guys palying rn
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I'm too scared to join fhdjk
h o w
am SHy and not good
U can move in with me
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
can someone tag me when it's online
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Irodohieru wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
am SHy and not good
U can move in with me
in the pp tower? xD
Yes (๑´•.̫ • `๑)
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Could someone start it up? 👉👈
I can wait till more ppl wanna play too
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
tag me when it’s online i’d like to play too :}
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
anyone?
okay- I'll sleep :c
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Cud anyone open the server @
@
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
smh
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
smh
I'm thinking about opening my own server
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last