You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Apterygidae wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Everyone here should join FC
Vote 4ceach other to get the pretty set hehe

Lol I got the Rose game as backup 
Hhhhhhhhh


And alfie ooh yeah males sry ;/



Omg tgis boy is so cute omg!!!
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes
Idk how many princesses and castles I've drawn for them
XD i know i was in akindergarden for 2 weeks they just wanted me to draw wtf
Ahahah heck
The moment you sit down to draw you won't be free for hours. Just don't sit down and draw. Don't do it
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes
Idk how many princesses and castles I've drawn for them
Awwww
It's a shit ton
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Very much
I haven't written in it in a few months tbh
I think not since before you got here
Lol, that's cute
It's all you 
Not because I deleted it before you got here
:*
I did not read that
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Vote 4ceach other to get the pretty set hehe

Lol I got the Rose game as backup 
Hhhhhhhhh


And alfie ooh yeah males sry ;/



Omg tgis boy is so cute omg!!!
The lover boy?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Do you guys remember hot or not? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Lol, that's cute
It's all you 
Not because I deleted it before you got here
:*
I did not read that
No I didn't say it duh
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Everyone here should join FC
Vote 4ceach other to get the pretty set hehe

Lol I got the Rose game as backup 
I have paparazzi as my backup
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Do you guys remember hot or not? 
The dating app?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes
I bet they love u then
They do
Today they wouldn't stop hugging me
And there is this little boy who keeps saying he loves me, and when I say I like him too he corrects me and says 'No I LOVE you' boi
That's too cute
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Do you guys remember hot or not? 
The dating app?
Yeah or people used it more to see how hot they were lol
Account deleted





Wtf is this guy 

U r 100 years old 
Leave my fresh pussy alone
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
I bet they love u then
They do
Today they wouldn't stop hugging me
And there is this little boy who keeps saying he loves me, and when I say I like him too he corrects me and says 'No I LOVE you' boi
That's too cute
He is adorable.
One day he also came over to me and said:
Him(Janus): "What would my name be if it wasn't Janus?"
Me: "I don't know, what would it be?"
Him: *Thinking*
Him: "It would be Anus"
The pedagogue in the room and I looked at each other questioningly almost laughing. Of course he did not know the meaning of Anus hahah
Account deleted




Why do u call urself savage?? 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Do you guys remember hot or not? 
The dating app?
Yeah or people used it more to see how hot they were lol
Touché
My friend and brother use it
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last