You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
wow septemeber won 400+ contests ok..
But she has played for years tho
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
wow septemeber won 400+ contests ok..
But she has played for years tho
True
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
wow septemeber won 400+ contests ok..
But she has played for years tho

shouldnt sound rude more like
wow ok respect haha
yeah i know :)!
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ooh I want to know what you wrote
"This looks good"
"This is well put together"

lmao
Easy
It's more than most people

I played earlier and someone wrote smth that seemed to be russian or some other east European language.
But I mean that's better that five spaces like I used to do
Account deleted




i bet its much fun with her wd
Private
Living Legend



I want to see how many I've won and played as well
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
wow septemeber won 400+ contests ok..
But she has played for years tho
True
It's embarrassing how many fcs I have done in the last five months 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
"This looks good"
"This is well put together"

lmao
Easy
It's more than most people

I played earlier and someone wrote smth that seemed to be russian or some other east European language.
But I mean that's better that five spaces like I used to do
Yeah true
Besides I understand nothing also illegal lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I want to see how many I've won and played as well
You need to get on the list then 
atencia
World Famous



Jahnam wrote:
i bet its much fun with her wd
Yeah, but it's probably stressful since you only have 15 mins and it takes so long to go through her wd
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Easy
It's more than most people

I played earlier and someone wrote smth that seemed to be russian or some other east European language.
But I mean that's better that five spaces like I used to do
Yeah true
Besides I understand nothing also illegal lol
lol yeah
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I want to see how many I've won and played as well
You need to get on the list then 
I know D:
atencia
World Famous



Did your fc start without me? D:
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Did your fc start without me? D:
Yes
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
i bet its much fun with her wd
Yeah, but it's probably stressful since you only have 15 mins and it takes so long to go through her wd

true
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last