You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



I already voted, lol. This one was an easy pick for me 
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
I still need more writing space. They need to make the limit 150 at least
I needed that for both my votes. Gimme more spaaace
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
I still need more writing space. They need to make the limit 150 at least

Account deleted




Gravitation wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
like really hard i will need the whole minuts..
Yeah I have no clue 

Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I already voted, lol. This one was an easy pick for me 
Not for me

As long as y'all vote for me I don't mind lol
Account deleted




ok 1 vote is gone
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I still need more writing space. They need to make the limit 150 at least
Ouf, the struggle 
Account deleted




i like the blue/pink one but it looks too one sided for me ?
atencia
World Famous



Oh wow, is it 8pm already? I need to shower and make dinner
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
i like the blue/pink one but it looks too one sided for me ?
Well colors does mean more than one. So you can interpret that as you want
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Oh wow, is it 8pm already? I need to shower and make dinner
Ahahaha it's 9pm here TT.TT
I'm not ready
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
i like the blue/pink one but it looks too one sided for me ?
Well colors does mean more than one. So you can interpret that as you want

yeah i know of course first i thought colorful means rainbow but colorful can mean a lo ik ik
Account deleted




this or that this or that this or that.. idk.
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
i like the blue/pink one but it looks too one sided for me ?
Well colors does mean more than one. So you can interpret that as you want

yeah i know of course first i thought colorful means rainbow but colorful can mean a lo ik ik
It's just colors though
Not even colorful o:
But I don't like that theme to much, I feel like a lot of the looks often gets very random.
Private
Living Legend



Jahnam wrote:
this or that this or that this or that.. idk.
One two three choose!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last