You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Good plan
You can have my ehad in your hand luggage, then I can keep you company on the ride
Yes that's true. Then I'll have someone to talk to. Not suspicious whatsoever
"No, I'm not a murderer or anything like that, it's just my friend. She keeps my company when I'm bored" *innocent smile*
Yes yes, I'll sew her back up when we arrive. 
She's still alive no problem
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What am I even reading here?
I don't know. What are you reading?
Something disturbing
....head in hand luggage 
Oh yes, good timing
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I don't know. What are you reading?
Something disturbing
....head in hand luggage 
Oh yes, good timing
I figured
Let me just come back later
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Something disturbing
....head in hand luggage 
Oh yes, good timing
I figured
Let me just come back later
No no, stay
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
'Happy Ending'
Never heard of it
It's a danish movie 

Huh, let me know how it is!
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh yes, good timing
I figured
Let me just come back later
No no, stay
Did you really think I was going to leave? 
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes that's true. Then I'll have someone to talk to. Not suspicious whatsoever
"No, I'm not a murderer or anything like that, it's just my friend. She keeps my company when I'm bored" *innocent smile*
Yes yes, I'll sew her back up when we arrive. 
She's still alive no problem
Not suspicious at all, no.
atencia
World Famous



Hi Cimo, how are you? <3
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh yes, good timing
I figured
Let me just come back later
No no, stay
I promise you we are not crazy...
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Never heard of it
It's a danish movie 

Huh, let me know how it is!
I will!
atencia
World Famous



And alf, how's your evening going? Have you moved from the couch? 
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Hi Cimo, how are you? <3
I'm good, how are you? <3

Also trying to get to bed somewhat early, it isn't going very well as you can see
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I figured
Let me just come back later
No no, stay
Did you really think I was going to leave? 
No you can't
It's the curse
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
"No, I'm not a murderer or anything like that, it's just my friend. She keeps my company when I'm bored" *innocent smile*
Yes yes, I'll sew her back up when we arrive. 
She's still alive no problem
Not suspicious at all, no.
Pssssh noo not at all
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I figured
Let me just come back later
No no, stay
I promise you we are not crazy...
Obviously
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last