You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I figured
Let me just come back later
No no, stay
I promise you we are not crazy...
I'm gonna pretend like I believe you
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
And alf, how's your evening going? Have you moved from the couch? 
I'm sitting at my desk doing art atuff
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Hi Cimo, how are you? <3
I'm good, how are you? <3

Also trying to get to bed somewhat early, it isn't going very well as you can see
Hasn't that half an hour passed?
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Hi Cimo, how are you? <3
I'm good, how are you? <3

Also trying to get to bed somewhat early, it isn't going very well as you can see
I'm ok

Don't have any good advice there I'm afraid lol
atencia
World Famous



Alf what happened to the fc?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No no, stay
Did you really think I was going to leave? 
No you can't
It's the curse
You're right
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
And alf, how's your evening going? Have you moved from the couch? 
I'm sitting at my desk doing art atuff
Uh, what are you creating / drawing?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alf what happened to the fc?
What do you mean? I didn't make a set
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
And alf, how's your evening going? Have you moved from the couch? 
I'm sitting at my desk doing art atuff
Uh, what are you creating / drawing?
Working on a collab
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alf what happened to the fc?
What do you mean? I didn't make a set
yeah, that's what I mean

And I actually really liked my outfit.... guess it wasn't "vp" enough
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm sitting at my desk doing art atuff
Uh, what are you creating / drawing?
Working on a collab
The one with kiwi?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alf what happened to the fc?
What do you mean? I didn't make a set
yeah, that's what I mean

And I actually really liked my outfit.... guess it wasn't "vp" enough
I'm pretty sure I had voted for it though
Gravitation
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alf what happened to the fc?
What do you mean? I didn't make a set
yeah, that's what I mean

And I actually really liked my outfit.... guess it wasn't "vp" enough
I really liked yours too?? I thought it would win
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Uh, what are you creating / drawing?
Working on a collab
The one with kiwi?
No this is a drawing collab
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes yes, I'll sew her back up when we arrive. 
She's still alive no problem
Not suspicious at all, no.
Pssssh noo not at all
Suspicious? What, me?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last