You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No no, stay
I promise you we are not crazy...
I'm gonna pretend like I believe you
Do that, it's easier for all of us <3
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Not suspicious at all, no.
Pssssh noo not at all
Suspicious? What, me?
If any of the two of us is suspicious. It's definitely you. Just there being a head in my luggage
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Hi Cimo, how are you? <3
I'm good, how are you? <3

Also trying to get to bed somewhat early, it isn't going very well as you can see
I'm ok

Don't have any good advice there I'm afraid lol
That's good

Whoopsie
I feel like closing vp would eb a good start, but I'm  cursed like the rest of you
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What do you mean? I didn't make a set
yeah, that's what I mean

And I actually really liked my outfit.... guess it wasn't "vp" enough
I'm pretty sure I had voted for it though
Aww
atencia
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What do you mean? I didn't make a set
yeah, that's what I mean

And I actually really liked my outfit.... guess it wasn't "vp" enough
I really liked yours too?? I thought it would win
Aww
But it wasn't "vp" enough, and I'm still bad at "vp" outfits so yeah
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Working on a collab
The one with kiwi?
No this is a drawing collab
What are you drawing, like what type of collab is it?
Gravitation
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Petite wrote:
yeah, that's what I mean

And I actually really liked my outfit.... guess it wasn't "vp" enough
I really liked yours too?? I thought it would win
Aww
But it wasn't "vp" enough, and I'm still bad at "vp" outfits so yeah
What even is a "vp" outfit?
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I'm good, how are you? <3

Also trying to get to bed somewhat early, it isn't going very well as you can see
I'm ok

Don't have any good advice there I'm afraid lol
That's good

Whoopsie
I feel like closing vp would eb a good start, but I'm  cursed like the rest of you
.... no one can ever leave before the forums dies 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
The one with kiwi?
No this is a drawing collab
What are you drawing, like what type of collab is it?
Smth like this



On the end we'll have three pieces where we all have made one part each
atencia
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
Petite wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
I really liked yours too?? I thought it would win
Aww
But it wasn't "vp" enough, and I'm still bad at "vp" outfits so yeah
What even is a "vp" outfit?
"put on as many items as you possibly can and hope for the best" lol
Gravitation
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Petite wrote:
Aww
But it wasn't "vp" enough, and I'm still bad at "vp" outfits so yeah
What even is a "vp" outfit?
"put on as many items as you possibly can and hope for the best" lol
Oh lmao
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No this is a drawing collab
What are you drawing, like what type of collab is it?
Smth like this

x

On the end we'll have three pieces where we all have made one part each
Uuu, that looks interesting
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm ok

Don't have any good advice there I'm afraid lol
That's good

Whoopsie
I feel like closing vp would eb a good start, but I'm  cursed like the rest of you
.... no one can ever leave before the forums dies 
...exactly
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What are you drawing, like what type of collab is it?
Smth like this

x

On the end we'll have three pieces where we all have made one part each
Uuu, that looks interesting
Yesss
I'm also working on making that meme, but we need the colored versions
atencia
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
Petite wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
What even is a "vp" outfit?
"put on as many items as you possibly can and hope for the best" lol
Oh lmao
aka not me 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last