You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I have that turned off (if not I wouldn't have that many updates waiting in appstore lol), but for some reason both fb and messenger managed to update themselves and I hate it 
I think maybe you can also turn updates on those off? I don't remember where though, especially because I don't use iphone
I had no idea they were something different update-wise lol
I better google then 
Neither did I, but I'm pretty sure you can turn it off as well
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I think maybe you can also turn updates on those off? I don't remember where though, especially because I don't use iphone
I had no idea they were something different update-wise lol
I better google then 
Neither did I, but I'm pretty sure you can turn it off as well
The fb help thing told me how to do it for android, but not ios... ugh, guess you can't on ios then 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I had no idea they were something different update-wise lol
I better google then 
Neither did I, but I'm pretty sure you can turn it off as well
The fb help thing told me how to do it for android, but not ios... ugh, guess you can't on ios then 
Oh well then
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Neither did I, but I'm pretty sure you can turn it off as well
The fb help thing told me how to do it for android, but not ios... ugh, guess you can't on ios then 
Oh well then
D:
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
The fb help thing told me how to do it for android, but not ios... ugh, guess you can't on ios then 
Oh well then
D:
Shuuucks
atencia
World Famous



And on another note, I just finished twilight. Finally. It only took me like a week 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
And on another note, I just finished twilight. Finally. It only took me like a week 
Wooo congrats!
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
And on another note, I just finished twilight. Finally. It only took me like a week 
Wooo congrats!
Thanks
Private
Living Legend



Oh no, this fc theme is the one I'm the absolutely worst at
atencia
World Famous



Nooo, I just had to play minesweeper to get enough pd to join the fc, but when I got back it had already started rip
People are really playing this week..
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Oh no, this fc theme is the one I'm the absolutely worst at
what is the theme?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh no, this fc theme is the one I'm the absolutely worst at
what is the theme?
Luxury
atencia
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Nooo, I just had to play minesweeper to get enough pd to join the fc, but when I got back it had already started rip
People are really playing this week..
And I need to stop loosing all the contests I do join cause this is bad
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Nooo, I just had to play minesweeper to get enough pd to join the fc, but when I got back it had already started rip
People are really playing this week..
D:

You could've borrow from me
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh no, this fc theme is the one I'm the absolutely worst at
what is the theme?
Luxury
Oh no, I like that theme :c
Wish I was in it cause I could have had a chance at not being broke anymore
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last