You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Nooo, I just had to play minesweeper to get enough pd to join the fc, but when I got back it had already started rip
People are really playing this week..
D:

You could've borrow from me
Aw
But it's fine, it's easy to gain 500pd from minesweeper 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
what is the theme?
Luxury
Oh no, I like that theme :c
Wish I was in it cause I could have had a chance at not being broke anymore
Ahah yes, and I would get 0 votes
I almost laways do with that theme ahaha
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Nooo, I just had to play minesweeper to get enough pd to join the fc, but when I got back it had already started rip
People are really playing this week..
D:

You could've borrow from me
Aw
But it's fine, it's easy to gain 500pd from minesweeper 
Yes but then you would've made it and you could pay back afterwards!
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Luxury
Oh no, I like that theme :c
Wish I was in it cause I could have had a chance at not being broke anymore
Ahah yes, and I would get 0 votes
I almost laways do with that theme ahaha
ahah
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
D:

You could've borrow from me
Aw
But it's fine, it's easy to gain 500pd from minesweeper 
Yes but then you would've made it and you could pay back afterwards!
True true 
But now I have enough for the next contest tho
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Aw
But it's fine, it's easy to gain 500pd from minesweeper 
Yes but then you would've made it and you could pay back afterwards!
True true 
But now I have enough for the next contest tho
True
Private
Living Legend



Dear God
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Dear God
what?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Dear God
what?
My look for the theme. Dear God no
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Dear God
what?
My look for the theme. Dear God no
I'm sure it's not that bad
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
what?
My look for the theme. Dear God no
I'm sure it's not that bad
Trust me, it is
Private
Living Legend



Perhaps not generally but for the theme yes
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
My look for the theme. Dear God no
I'm sure it's not that bad
Trust me, it is
ouf
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Dear God
what?
My look for the theme. Dear God no
Same.. same

I needed more time 
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
what?
My look for the theme. Dear God no
Same.. same

I needed more time 
Ahaha 
Probably me too, but I can never do anything for that theme so it would not help
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last