You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



I could do with a nap but I better not
Account deleted




Are you ever hungry but even the thought of getting up and getting food is too much of an effort to make?
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Are you ever hungry but even the thought of getting up and getting food is too much of an effort to make?
Yes
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Are you ever hungry but even the thought of getting up and getting food is too much of an effort to make?
Yes

It kind of sucks
Private
Living Legend



People find the weirdest excuses for r*pe. I mean honestly. 
A dad from my town r*ped his own daughter on his wedding night. And he used the excuse 'I thought it was my wife' such balony
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Are you ever hungry but even the thought of getting up and getting food is too much of an effort to make?
Yes

It kind of sucks
Very
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
People find the weirdest excuses for r*pe. I mean honestly. 
A dad from my town r*ped his own daughter on his wedding night. And he used the excuse 'I thought it was my wife' such balony

I just

why

as if you wouldn't notice it's not your wife.. that's the weakest excuse
Account deleted




Bless my mum she's making food for us later

because Dad's friend is here and we're both annoyed
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
People find the weirdest excuses for r*pe. I mean honestly. 
A dad from my town r*ped his own daughter on his wedding night. And he used the excuse 'I thought it was my wife' such balony

I just

why

as if you wouldn't notice it's not your wife.. that's the weakest excuse
Exactly. Even if it was his wife then he had to stop when she said stop? When she started yelling? Is he stupid? He must be. 
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Bless my mum she's making food for us later

because Dad's friend is here and we're both annoyed
Yummmm food! 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
People find the weirdest excuses for r*pe. I mean honestly. 
A dad from my town r*ped his own daughter on his wedding night. And he used the excuse 'I thought it was my wife' such balony

I just

why

as if you wouldn't notice it's not your wife.. that's the weakest excuse
Exactly. Even if it was his wife then he had to stop when she said stop? When she started yelling? Is he stupid? He must be. 

There is literally no excuse for rape sorry to tell you that asshole dad from Alf's town but it's a fact
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Bless my mum she's making food for us later

because Dad's friend is here and we're both annoyed
Yummmm food! 

Yes!!
And art.
I wanna use watercolours again tbh but they won't work with my sktchbook ):
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

I just

why

as if you wouldn't notice it's not your wife.. that's the weakest excuse
Exactly. Even if it was his wife then he had to stop when she said stop? When she started yelling? Is he stupid? He must be. 

There is literally no excuse for rape sorry to tell you that asshole dad from Alf's town but it's a fact
I guess one can only hope
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Bless my mum she's making food for us later

because Dad's friend is here and we're both annoyed
Yummmm food! 

Yes!!
And art.
I wanna use watercolours again tbh but they won't work with my sktchbook ):
You need to get a sketchbook for that then o:
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yummmm food! 

Yes!!
And art.
I wanna use watercolours again tbh but they won't work with my sktchbook ):
You need to get a sketchbook for that then o:

Nah I have oose watercolor paper somewhere
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last