You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



I just did a lot of boring counting #what you don't do for SMT
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Woops
Go shower
Yes
And make dinner
And eat that cake 
Yes agreed
Bye, I'm going now
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
I just did a lot of boring counting #what you don't do for SMT
Counting? 
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I just did a lot of boring counting #what you don't do for SMT
Counting? 
WWIB votes
atencia
World Famous



Ugh, I was supposed to leave. Bye.
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Ugh, I was supposed to leave. Bye.
Well done!
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
You're funny
But honestly tho, I my win rate is probably like 20% not even exaggerating 
That's an alright percentage though, considering how many who joins
But there aren't usually that many people joining 
It's just the same few 

But i'm not playing to win but a win would be nice, I'm doing it for the fun of making an outfit 
No but 20% out of 6 people is still pretty good
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
I just did a lot of boring counting #what you don't do for SMT
Lovely
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Yes
And make dinner
And eat that cake 
Yes agreed
Bye, I'm going now
Good
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I just did a lot of boring counting #what you don't do for SMT
Lovely
Yeah
That's definitely the boring part of teamwork
Private
Living Legend



We had no popcorn because someone took the last bag and did not put it on the shopping list. I have never felt such disappointment
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I just did a lot of boring counting #what you don't do for SMT
Lovely
Yeah
That's definitely the boring part of teamwork
Ahahah I can imagine
Good thing it's not me
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
We had no popcorn because someone took the last bag and did not put it on the shopping list. I have never felt such disappointment
That is sad, I hate when that happens
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Lovely
Yeah
That's definitely the boring part of teamwork
Ahahah I can imagine
Good thing it's not me
Very haha (but now I know who wins muahaha)
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
We had no popcorn because someone took the last bag and did not put it on the shopping list. I have never felt such disappointment
That is sad, I hate when that happens
It truly sucks
So I made tea in pure disappointment
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last