You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Yeah
That's definitely the boring part of teamwork
Ahahah I can imagine
Good thing it's not me
Very haha (but now I know who wins muahaha)
Woohooo!
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
We had no popcorn because someone took the last bag and did not put it on the shopping list. I have never felt such disappointment
That is sad, I hate when that happens
It truly sucks
So I made tea in pure disappointment
That's something at least
I had some chocolate from my work Christmas present
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ahahah I can imagine
Good thing it's not me
Very haha (but now I know who wins muahaha)
Woohooo!
Yess
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
That is sad, I hate when that happens
It truly sucks
So I made tea in pure disappointment
That's something at least
I had some chocolate from my work Christmas present
Oooh niice!
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It truly sucks
So I made tea in pure disappointment
That's something at least
I had some chocolate from my work Christmas present
Oooh niice!
Yess
I got a huge box of Frellsen chocolate and flødeboller
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
That's something at least
I had some chocolate from my work Christmas present
Oooh niice!
Yess
I got a huge box of Frellsen chocolate and flødeboller
That sounds good! I wouldn't complain if you shared (;
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oooh niice!
Yess
I got a huge box of Frellsen chocolate and flødeboller
That sounds good! I wouldn't complain if you shared (;
Sure, just come and get some!
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Yess
I got a huge box of Frellsen chocolate and flødeboller
That sounds good! I wouldn't complain if you shared (;
Sure, just come and get some!
I will!
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Time to disappear again lol
Fairy dust, swush clirrrr
Lol I don’t think it sounds like that 
Apterygidae
World Famous



It would be weird if a fairy had to say fairy dust every time it wanted to fly
Private
Living Legend



I'm watching an old american gameshow.
I know some of these games, they are  fun games
Cimorene
World Famous



Whoops only saw the fashion contest had started when there was one minute left... worst outfit I've ever made
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Whoops only saw the fashion contest had started when there was one minute left... worst outfit I've ever made
D:
Hate when thatt happens
Private
Living Legend



I just cut my finger
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Whoops only saw the fashion contest had started when there was one minute left... worst outfit I've ever made
D:
Hate when thatt happens
It's the worst
And it's middle ages so i feel like I could've made a pretty good look if I'd had the time
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last