You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I just cut my finger
Well done
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Whoops only saw the fashion contest had started when there was one minute left... worst outfit I've ever made
D:
Hate when thatt happens
It's the worst
And it's middle ages so i feel like I could've made a pretty good look if I'd had the time
Oh no D:
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I just cut my finger
Well done
D':
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
D:
Hate when thatt happens
It's the worst
And it's middle ages so i feel like I could've made a pretty good look if I'd had the time
Oh no D:
Yeah .(
Litterally only got a hair, skin, top and skirt D:
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I just cut my finger
Well done
D':
How'd you do it?
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
It's the worst
And it's middle ages so i feel like I could've made a pretty good look if I'd had the time
Oh no D:
Yeah .(
Litterally only got a hair, skin, top and skirt D:
Oh noo
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Well done
D':
How'd you do it?
I took the lid off of my knife
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh no D:
Yeah .(
Litterally only got a hair, skin, top and skirt D:
Oh noo
Yeah
I hate it
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
D':
How'd you do it?
I took the lid off of my knife
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
How'd you do it?
I took the lid off of my knife
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Damn
We are smart
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
How'd you do it?
I took the lid off of my knife
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Sorry for popping in, but HOW?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I took the lid off of my knife
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Sorry for popping in, but HOW?
How dare you just pop in? O:
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I took the lid off of my knife
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Damn
We are smart
We really are
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Sorry for popping in, but HOW?
How dare you just pop in? O:

Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I took the lid off of my knife
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Sorry for popping in, but HOW?
Honestly I have no freaking clue
But it hurt like hell
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last