You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Tell Me About Your Crush
Account deleted




boring but i don't really have a crush on anyone right now ;(
it's okay i don't want anything with anyone but still boring, always gotta have at least some secret crush on someone but i really don't
Private
International Star



Saekki wrote:
I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
omg.. he sounds almost identical with my crush.?
big pale blue eyes, a little nerdy and a beautiful smile..?!
Private
National Star



Saekki wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Saekki wrote:
I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
We're far away, too!!!! But I study hard and I will go to the same college as him ( I HOPE). 
And don't be scared, if he spends most of his time with you and doesn't talk romantic relationships with another people, I assume he likes you back 
I want to believe that maybe he likes me a little, cause we send 'goodnight' and 'good morning' to each other with hearts and stuff. Also he always takes a long time to reply on snap and sometimes I feel kinda sad about it, but when he's been really silent during the days I always get a goodnight text (snap) and an apology about being so unsocial. 

Also I'm usually the one who sends goodnight and good morning first but when I sometimes doesn't (mostly in the mornings) he sends first so I feel like he's not reluctant to text me and he seems genuine in doing it, hearts and all.

We always send 'Godnatt, sov gott❤️🌠 ' and 'Godmorgon❤️🌅 ' to each other, it's like tradition :'D
I guess he likes you because that's exactly what I do when I like someone. I mean, he makes sure that notices you that he's thinking about you and apologizes. I don't knowwwwww I hope you guys end up being together :3
Account deleted




he's a fictional character 10/10 would date
Private
World Famous



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
omg.. he sounds almost identical with my crush.?
big pale blue eyes, a little nerdy and a beautiful smile..?!
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
Private
World Famous



Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
omg.. he sounds almost identical with my crush.?
big pale blue eyes, a little nerdy and a beautiful smile..?!
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
@sashaangel 
Private
International Star



Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
I don't know yet if it's a crush but there's definitely something there cause I get too happy when I think of him
He's a nerd, a very cute nerd

His eyes good god, they're pale blue and so big and when he smiles he's so pretty and I get happy when I see it

I haven't seen him face to face cause we live far apart, not much but far enough, we snapchat and have talked two or three times on skype

I think I like him but I'm too scared that he'll reject me and it'll get awkward, I really don't want to loose him as a friend
omg.. he sounds almost identical with my crush.?
big pale blue eyes, a little nerdy and a beautiful smile..?!
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
I know, like wooow.

Carl...  
Private
National Star



lapsivesimylly wrote:
boring but i don't really have a crush on anyone right now ;(
it's okay i don't want anything with anyone but still boring, always gotta have at least some secret crush on someone but i really don't
Well sometimes it's better not to have, sometimes it's better to have. I hope you have a crush on someone who is good for you 
Private
International Star



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
omg.. he sounds almost identical with my crush.?
big pale blue eyes, a little nerdy and a beautiful smile..?!
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
I know, like wooow.

Carl...  

@Saekki 
Private
International Star



Heaqein wrote:
Flamink wrote:
my crush is my boyfriend hahaha
he's very cheesy and have long curly hair.. a true cutie :')
I hope you always be happy I'm so happy for both of you <3
thank you !!
Private
National Star



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
omg.. he sounds almost identical with my crush.?
big pale blue eyes, a little nerdy and a beautiful smile..?!
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
I know, like wooow.

Carl...  
God I'm scared
Private
World Famous



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
omg.. he sounds almost identical with my crush.?
big pale blue eyes, a little nerdy and a beautiful smile..?!
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
I know, like wooow.

Carl...  
Oh phewwww

My heart was actually pounding cause like, you're in SWErecord so you must live in sweden, then you're a kpop fan which my crush is and so I was kinda scared there for a moment 

Mine's called Philip
Private
National Star



MusketeerGirl23 wrote:
he's a fictional character 10/10 would date
That's me towards all my favourite characters 
Private
International Star



Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
I know, like wooow.

Carl...  
Oh phewwww

My heart was actually pounding cause like, you're in SWErecord so you must live in sweden, then you're a kpop fan which my crush is and so I was kinda scared there for a moment 

Mine's called Philip

I was really scared too. Cuz I got rejected a few days ago, he likes someone else.. sad life
Private
National Star



Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
Freaky o.o 

What's his name????
I know, like wooow.

Carl...  
Oh phewwww

My heart was actually pounding cause like, you're in SWErecord so you must live in sweden, then you're a kpop fan which my crush is and so I was kinda scared there for a moment 

Mine's called Philip
It's so cute how love makes you low key paranoid 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last