You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Since i'm a cosplayer, i'm itching to cosplay the characters or do a genderbent version of them but how would i even know who to do first?  I love them all 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Since i'm a cosplayer, i'm itching to cosplay the characters or do a genderbent version of them but how would i even know who to do first?  I love them all 
Do the easiest one to make/gather first
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Since i'm a cosplayer, i'm itching to cosplay the characters or do a genderbent version of them but how would i even know who to do first?  I love them all 
Do the easiest one to make/gather first
Since i'm blonde and have long hair, it would be Rika but i don't like her   I guess i could do genderbend Yoosung 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Since i'm a cosplayer, i'm itching to cosplay the characters or do a genderbent version of them but how would i even know who to do first?  I love them all 
Do the easiest one to make/gather first
Since i'm blonde and have long hair, it would be Rika but i don't like her   I guess i could do genderbend Yoosung 
yeah i dont like rika either shes a bitch >x((
but that sounds like a good idea!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Do the easiest one to make/gather first
Since i'm blonde and have long hair, it would be Rika but i don't like her   I guess i could do genderbend Yoosung 
yeah i dont like rika either shes a bitch >x((
but that sounds like a good idea!
Oh a bitch would be nice to say. She has such a mental breakdown in another story xD 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Since i'm blonde and have long hair, it would be Rika but i don't like her   I guess i could do genderbend Yoosung 
yeah i dont like rika either shes a bitch >x((
but that sounds like a good idea!
Oh a bitch would be nice to say. She has such a mental breakdown in another story xD 
oohhhhh cant wait to see it
Reaper
Popstar



I'm sad it won't let me log in cause it logged me out and now it says service unavailable 😭😭
Account deleted




Well one of my first endings was lying about seeing the code thingy and getting kidnapped

That was fun
Account deleted




Not sure if that was my first or second ending??
Private
Prince of Pop



What is it
Reaper
Popstar



Azriel wrote:
What is it
An messenger type otome game
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
I'm sad it won't let me log in cause it logged me out and now it says service unavailable 😭😭
That's strange. I'm playing right now :o
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I'm sad it won't let me log in cause it logged me out and now it says service unavailable 😭😭
That's strange. I'm playing right now
😭😭😭😭
MichaelaNightray
International Star



I'm so sad that i have to be mean and hostile to Ray ;_; But i want to get the good ending for V
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Goodmorning, from me that got three hours of sleep because i have no self control 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last