You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
♥ drawing for cr ♥ [CLOSED TEMPORARELY]
Dragon
Youtube Star



I'd love to take a spot on the waiting list if that's possible!! <33
Sharkaz
National Star



Dragon wrote:
I'd love to take a spot on the waiting list if that's possible!! <33
Done ! You can already send me the avatar you want me to draw with the instructions (if any) and I'll tag you when I'll start working on it ♥
Dragon
Youtube Star



Sharkaz wrote:
Dragon wrote:
I'd love to take a spot on the waiting list if that's possible!! <33
Done ! You can already send me the avatar you want me to draw with the instructions (if any) and I'll tag you when I'll start working on it ♥
It would be amazing if you could do this avatar, but considering the skull head shape if you can't don't worry! I could send an alternative <33 Thank you so much in advance!

Sharkaz
National Star



Dragon wrote:
It would be amazing if you could do this avatar, but considering the skull head shape if you can't don't worry! I could send an alternative <33 Thank you so much in advance!
Ooooh, well it sure will be challenging but I'm excited to try that !! It'd be cool to have a reference for the face as well tho, just in case there's a little bit showing through ♥

Also thank you so so much for the extra credit !! Yall are so k i n d my heart can't deal
Dragon
Youtube Star



Sharkaz wrote:
Dragon wrote:
It would be amazing if you could do this avatar, but considering the skull head shape if you can't don't worry! I could send an alternative <33 Thank you so much in advance!
Ooooh, well it sure will be challenging but I'm excited to try that !! It'd be cool to have a reference for the face as well tho, just in case there's a little bit showing through ♥

Also thank you so so much for the extra credit !! Yall are so k i n d my heart can't deal

Here's a reference without the hat! <33 No problem!
Fantasy
World Famous



Dragon wrote:
Sharkaz wrote:
Dragon wrote:
It would be amazing if you could do this avatar, but considering the skull head shape if you can't don't worry! I could send an alternative <33 Thank you so much in advance!
Ooooh, well it sure will be challenging but I'm excited to try that !! It'd be cool to have a reference for the face as well tho, just in case there's a little bit showing through ♥

Also thank you so so much for the extra credit !! Yall are so k i n d my heart can't deal

Here's a reference without the hat! <33 No problem!
mirrorglitch
Dragon
Youtube Star



Fantasy wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Sharkaz wrote:
Ooooh, well it sure will be challenging but I'm excited to try that !! It'd be cool to have a reference for the face as well tho, just in case there's a little bit showing through ♥

Also thank you so so much for the extra credit !! Yall are so k i n d my heart can't deal

Here's a reference without the hat! <33 No problem!
mirrorglitch

I think it's fixed now. Thank you!! (:
Fantasy
World Famous



Dragon wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Dragon wrote:

Here's a reference without the hat! <33 No problem!
mirrorglitch

I think it's fixed now. Thank you!! (:
ah yes it is! ^^ np!!
Sharkaz
National Star



Dragon wrote:
Here's a reference without the hat! <33 No problem!
Thanks !! ♥
Sharkaz
National Star



@Arsinoe There we go ! I enjoyed drawing her sooo much, baddies give me live honestly, I hope you'll like her as much as I do ♥
(Btw I noticed too late that the earrings were wavy shaped and not hoops, I'm sorry about that, hope it's ok ://)


Reaper
Popstar



omg i now have money
Sharkaz
National Star



Vissy wrote:
omg i now have money
My commissions are open if you want ! ♥
Reaper
Popstar



Sharkaz wrote:
Vissy wrote:
omg i now have money
My commissions are open if you want ! ♥
yes!! also would you want to draw a msp look instead cause i dont have many good non reaper looks on here saved
Sharkaz
National Star



Hi @Abby  ! You're the next commission in my waiting list so I'm ready to get started (probably tomorrow or in the evening), do you want to send me the pic privately since it's irl people if I got it correctly ? Otherwise you can post the link here ♥
Sharkaz
National Star



Vissy wrote:
yes!! also would you want to draw a msp look instead cause i dont have many good non reaper looks on here saved

No problem ! Just send a pic/link here ♥
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last