Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: ugh
im sikaha
Show results
come play Sketchful.io
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
December wrote:
so it's like skribblio?? okay might join. oh this was a few hours ago fml
i wanna plej
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
ooh fun
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
holic im gonna take over ur thread
sketchful.io/room/QJM1I
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
holic im gonna take over ur thread
sketchful.io/room/QJM1I
@December
@Cardboard
@Iriss
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
sketchful.io/room/VlQdn
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Azriel wrote:
sketchful.io/room/VlQdn
damn it i saw it late, i hope yall are still playing
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
anyone wanna play?
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Holic wrote:
anyone wanna play?
https://sketchful.io/room/JNjKN
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Whoever i kicked by mistakes sowwy
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Holic wrote:
Whoever i kicked by mistakes sowwy
How do I join, I'm just going to a random room I think
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Holic wrote:
Holic wrote:
anyone wanna play?
https://sketchful.io/room/JNjKN
@Elowyn
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
chat is iconicn
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
interesting
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Brihanna wrote:
chat is iconicn
really do be something
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Holic wrote:
Holic wrote:
Holic wrote:
anyone wanna play?
https://sketchful.io/room/JNjKN
@Elowyn
I really can't join I played with some random people lol
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last