Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Comment for a douyin video
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Leo wrote:
Vissy wrote:
https://v.douyin.com/JFYAVua/
I love it
Same this trend seems so fun
I should try iy
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Leo wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Leo wrote:
I love it
Same this trend seems so fun
I should try iy
Omg yes!!
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
https://v.douyin.com/JFYjkeH/
Oh wow 😳🙈🙈
https://v.douyin.com/JFFEQHv/
Omgrshh
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Holic wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Holic wrote:
Oh wow 😳🙈🙈
https://v.douyin.com/JFFEQHv/
Omgrshh
https://v.douyin.com/JFFEmtw/
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Come get yourself a douyin
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
:-(
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
sure why not lol
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Buns wrote:
sure why not lol
https://v.douyin.com/JFM91Ej/
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
yes
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
SYRE wrote:
yes
https://v.douyin.com/JFMqrpa/
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Abs too many abs
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
ok
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Holic wrote:
ok
https://v.douyin.com/JFrntnw/
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
i want more
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Meep wrote:
i want more
https://v.douyin.com/JFhham1/
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last