Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
9
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
do u feel cool on vp
Account deleted
wrote:
Nah, I feel pretty lame lol.
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Nope vp community isn't worth the effort
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
Nah, I feel pretty lame lol.
U def aren't
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Since I don't express myself to everyone's liking
I've been deemed "toxic".
pff ur lovely
It doesn't bother me tho
lmao that's the right approach
Ritalin
International Star
Ritalin wrote:
lmao no
Account deleted
wrote:
Ella wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
Nah, I feel pretty lame lol.
U def aren't
Well thanks haha
OceanWitch
Popstar
OceanWitch wrote:
No lol. I don't think anyone knows me that well.
Private
International Star
Potion wrote:
dont think i could ever feel cool on a dressup site to be honest
BTS
Youtube Star
BTS wrote:
Melk wrote:
AHAH it’s funny how we all feel uncool
it mighe be bc we’re playing an online dressup game but u kno
that one hits
doepmenthe
National Star
doepmenthe wrote:
no but i dont feel uncool if that makes sense.. i guess i havent really thought about something like this
Private
World Famous
CheerGirl wrote:
DAD wrote:
nope. been on here since 2013 (my first account) and still feel irrelevant
this basically but 2014
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
absolutely not. i am still vp babey
Private
International Star
haley1298654 wrote:
I don't ever talk to anyone, so no
Freckle
Youtube Star
Freckle wrote:
no lol
Private
World Famous
Rosa wrote:
God no, I'm really annoying
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last