Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Official Joker’s drawing thread 🃏💜
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
elisia wrote:
You style is so lovely!
Thank you so much 🤎
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
New piece for @/Solar
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
Arthema wrote:
Can I be added to the list?
Your artstyle is so pretty
I tried my best, I really hope you like it 🤎 @Arthema
x
oh I am in love
thank you!
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Arthema wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
Arthema wrote:
Can I be added to the list?
Your artstyle is so pretty
I tried my best, I really hope you like it 🤎 @Arthema
x
oh I am in love
thank you!
Thank you so much 🤎
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
New piece for @/Solar
x
its sooooo beautiful wwwaaaahhh
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Do you do fanart too?
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Do you do fanart too?
Not atm, it depends tho. Idk if I’ll be able, but I might try.
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Ooh, feel free to draw me if you want! Your art is so good, omg.
I hope you like it 🤎 it turned out looking like a Disney princess @BloomCissi
Omg, this is amazing! Thank you so much!
dib
National Star
dib wrote:
Of course i have no money but if i could i would pay u lots and lots
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Ooh, feel free to draw me if you want! Your art is so good, omg.
I hope you like it 🤎 it turned out looking like a Disney princess @BloomCissi
Omg, this is amazing! Thank you so much!
Thank you 🙈🤎
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
I hope you like it 🤎 it turned out looking like a Disney princess @BloomCissi
Omg, this is amazing! Thank you so much!
Thank you 🙈🤎
Could I put it on my profile?
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Omg, this is amazing! Thank you so much!
Thank you 🙈🤎
Could I put it on my profile?
Sure!! You can do whatever you want 🤎
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
New piece
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Tried a chubby girl for the first time
Isn’t she cute?
Paris
International Star
Paris wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
Paris wrote:
hii
I hope you like it 🤎 @Paris
omgggg so pretty i love it so much <333 tyy
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last