You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



There's so much yet so little going on at work. And I can't legally share any of it..
Olympus
Popstar



Kofod wrote:
There's so much yet so little going on at work. And I can't legally share any of it..
negative or positive?
Private
Living Legend



Olympus wrote:
Kofod wrote:
There's so much yet so little going on at work. And I can't legally share any of it..
negative or positive?
Both
Mostly negative I think, not for me though, but for the people I work with..
Olympus
Popstar



sometimes you log into GSM just to see someone made a background you wanted to see in VP or been seen 
Olympus
Popstar



oh dark academia library side view w/ the window , you are iconic no matter the site u get made on!! 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: