You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Klavier
Minister of Pop



help i havent rlly looked at that outfit properly since the song came out 2 yrs ago, and in game and i havent unlocked it yet bc the event just started,, jesus chroist i forgor how slutty it is
Private
Popstar



Ugh im so tired of eating lately, like I just feel sick thinking abt it, mby it will be good for me to have food box break from next week so I can just eat smth else for a while, but I don't rlly want anything except frozen pizza in my freezer

At least on friday im eating at my grandmas n on saturday n sunday im at cabin with my dad so probably will eat homemade pizza woho
Private
Streetmusician



macaroni milk soup with cinnamon and sugar but the macaroni has been replaced by tricolor fusilli

Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
mr devilcake are u here
this event is on rn and every time i play this fuckass song (/loving) the fursuit mfs in the back make me think about u
Im actually in one of them…. 

hearing enstars songs is always so delightful such big anime character song vibes pls
Private
Youtube Star



Im dancing in za scary farast /furry
Private
Popstar



I need to stop ordering shit online for a few months cus now im stressed out too much stuff coming at once, anxious ill like miss smth n it disappears into the ether

Actually its not that much but the fact its from different stores n some preorders ahhh, but now I have advent calendar coming from one store, 4 books from another, 1 book from another, 1 preorder from another that doesn't get released until february so I feel I will forget abt that (stress) n I hope thats all n I haven't forgotten anything now 😭
Private
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
macaroni milk soup with cinnamon and sugar but the macaroni has been replaced by tricolor fusilli

x
is this ur paradrätt
Private
World Famous



i found a dream teddybear bracelet for not my arm
but 377 teddybear swedish dollars and 350 to ship..

Private
Streetmusician



Cardboard wrote:
i found a dream teddybear bracelet for not my arm
but 377 teddybear swedish dollars and 350 to ship..

c
omg......... but u need this.....
Private
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
i found a dream teddybear bracelet for not my arm
but 377 teddybear swedish dollars and 350 to ship..

c
omg......... but u need this.....
yes.. i love all of them they are perfect😞
eggspecially nr 6
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
mr devilcake are u here
this event is on rn and every time i play this fuckass song (/loving) the fursuit mfs in the back make me think about u
x
Im actually in one of them…. 

hearing enstars songs is always so delightful such big anime character song vibes pls
i nod, esp this guy because he is so not a singer and all his songs are goofy as hell
Klavier
Minister of Pop



i hate when they try to be sexy, get real. they should all be on this level of whimsy n nothing else
Private
Popstar



Said I wasn't gonna buy any more stuff but I ended up buying two bras n jeans (which I have zero idea if will fit but....)
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Said I wasn't gonna buy any more stuff but I ended up buying two bras n jeans (which I have zero idea if will fit but....)
Ok I used body visualizer thing lmao, jeans should fit if I don't have super abnormal measurements or smth
Private
Minister of Pop



Its so cold outside today blergh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last