You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Here comes the choo choo traaain (40 pizzas out my oven sigh)
How can a single town eat this much pizza 
It is very weird
We got new sales record during campaign week we sold right over 400 pizzas one day
That is a lot of pizza no other pizzabaker cud beat us that day
We r not that many ppl WHO R EATING ALL THESE PIZZAS

And cosidering I spent 45minutes sending 40pizza thru 2 nd a half oven this morning... 400 pizzas... shivering in me timbers.. 
it’s truly so puzzling maybe you just need more pizzerias in town ig my closest one is not usually this busy because there are like 5 others ones in the same neighborhood 😭
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
At least I dont work at the biltema cafe I find it so funny y is biltema cafe so busy
Help….
Private
Youtube Star



I hunger….
Private
Youtube Star



Redbull energy starting to run out
Teabag
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Here comes the choo choo traaain (40 pizzas out my oven sigh)
How can a single town eat this much pizza 
It is very weird
We got new sales record during campaign week we sold right over 400 pizzas one day
That is a lot of pizza no other pizzabaker cud beat us that day
We r not that many ppl WHO R EATING ALL THESE PIZZAS

And cosidering I spent 45minutes sending 40pizza thru 2 nd a half oven this morning... 400 pizzas... shivering in me timbers.. 
tf 
are you like the only pizza place in norway or what, everyone be coming to you
Teabag
World Famous



I wanna go to thrift store today... i hope i have the energy to get dressed
Private
Minister of Pop



"Can u just send me vipps krav Im not the one picking it up"

u_u giving my number and name out to anyone huh
Private
Minister of Pop



Teabag wrote:
I wanna go to thrift store today... i hope i have the energy to get dressed
Pls have the energy to get dressed before thrift storing they usually dont let u in without clothes
Teabag
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I wanna go to thrift store today... i hope i have the energy to get dressed
Pls have the energy to get dressed before thrift storing they usually dont let u in without clothes

Private
Minister of Pop



I'M SO SICK OF THIS. the school doesnt have paper towels to dry your hands anymore bc some fucks kept flushing it in the toilet and clogging them, right. just went to go pee and lo and behold, what do i find? someone's shoved a fuckton of toiletpaper in the toilet instead, like way way toomuch, and also not flushed
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
I'M SO SICK OF THIS. the school doesnt have paper towels to dry your hands anymore bc some fucks kept flushing it in the toilet and clogging them, right. just went to go pee and lo and behold, what do i find? someone's shoved a fuckton of toiletpaper in the toilet instead, like way way toomuch, and also not flushed
Oh god they r gonna ban toilet paper now
Solar
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I'M SO SICK OF THIS. the school doesnt have paper towels to dry your hands anymore bc some fucks kept flushing it in the toilet and clogging them, right. just went to go pee and lo and behold, what do i find? someone's shoved a fuckton of toiletpaper in the toilet instead, like way way toomuch, and also not flushed
Oh god they r gonna ban toilet paper now
noooo nooo
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I'M SO SICK OF THIS. the school doesnt have paper towels to dry your hands anymore bc some fucks kept flushing it in the toilet and clogging them, right. just went to go pee and lo and behold, what do i find? someone's shoved a fuckton of toiletpaper in the toilet instead, like way way toomuch, and also not flushed
Oh god they r gonna ban toilet paper now
literally..
Private
Youtube Star



Been asked twice today if I’m over the age of 18 😭😭😭 
Private
Youtube Star



Then I said I’m 28 and one of the other nurses said same and gave me a fist bump but he looks like 40 😭 maybe I am living the good life looking like a tween
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last