You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Also me being 18 now would me I started uni it age like 15 or 16….. bye
Private
Youtube Star



Mmm I wanna go home like home home not in an I’m miserable way today, burning want to make arts n crafts
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Then I said I’m 28 and one of the other nurses said same and gave me a fist bump but he looks like 40 😭 maybe I am living the good life looking like a tween
hehehe
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Then I said I’m 28 and one of the other nurses said same and gave me a fist bump but he looks like 40 😭 maybe I am living the good life looking like a tween
hehehe
Or maybe it’s what this Proffesion does to a mf and that’ll be me in a year
Private
Youtube Star



Malmö is such a funny place suddenly 50% of the room just code switches to Danish 
Private
World Famous



full of soup
Teabag
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I wanna go to thrift store today... i hope i have the energy to get dressed
Pls have the energy to get dressed before thrift storing they usually dont let u in without clothes

happy to say i did not leave the house naked
Teabag
World Famous



70min until they close tho hnggg i wanted to leave earlier so i dont have to stress
Solar
National Star



making lasagna..... my fav meal, so much effort but so so so so so so yummy 
Solar
National Star



bones wrote:
full of soup
this u? 
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Then I said I’m 28 and one of the other nurses said same and gave me a fist bump but he looks like 40 😭 maybe I am living the good life looking like a tween
hehehe
Or maybe it’s what this Proffesion does to a mf and that’ll be me in a year
i pray for forever youthful glow....  
Private
Popstar



Cherry crumble pie with dark chocolate n almond flakes in oven now, then I will put them in the freezer I thinkkk hm
Teabag
World Famous



bought a chain i really didnt need but it was such a good colour! like a dirty brass and super long! perfect for steam punk crafts that i have 0 plans for lol
Solar
National Star



ouch wrote:
Cherry crumble pie with dark chocolate n almond flakes in oven now, then I will put them in the freezer I thinkkk hm
ooo that sounds so yummy
Private
World Famous



Solar wrote:
bones wrote:
full of soup
this u? 
yeh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last