You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Was put through an evil and cruel humiliation ritual at internship (was asked to do math)

I couldn’t figure it out I’m so embarassed
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Was put through an evil and cruel humiliation ritual at internship (was asked to do math)

I couldn’t figure it out I’m so embarassed
noooo 😭
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Was put through an evil and cruel humiliation ritual at internship (was asked to do math)

I couldn’t figure it out I’m so embarassed
 this would've been me too dw 
Solar
National Star



bones wrote:
Solar wrote:
bones wrote:
full of soup
this u? 
x
yeh
cutie
Teabag
World Famous



im never doing grocery shopping in the afternoon ever again. there were so many people 😭 sorry to all workers, imma keep shopping 30min before u close
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
im never doing grocery shopping in the afternoon ever again. there were so many people 😭 sorry to all workers, imma keep shopping 30min before u close
9-10 am is also good, before all the teens

as long as you don’t mind the seniors
Private
Youtube Star



I lost my phone chargers and all the stores in fuckass ystad closed at 18 so now it’s gonna take me probably like 3 more hours to get home so I can buy a charger because I still only have once an hour bus so n im not gonna be back at the station in time for the next one since I have to travel to outside town to het a charger -.-
Private
Youtube Star



Tried telling my mom this n she did not offer to come pick me up

Next time she wants company to go to the store or whatever I’m not going -.-
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
im never doing grocery shopping in the afternoon ever again. there were so many people 😭 sorry to all workers, imma keep shopping 30min before u close
9-10 am is also good, before all the teens

as long as you don’t mind the seniors
it's cute that you think I'd be awake enough to go shopping that early
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
im never doing grocery shopping in the afternoon ever again. there were so many people 😭 sorry to all workers, imma keep shopping 30min before u close
9-10 am is also good, before all the teens

as long as you don’t mind the seniors
it's cute that you think I'd be awake enough to go shopping that early
Idk man people on here occasionally just haven’t gone to bed yet ATP 
Private
Youtube Star



Remembered pressbyrån exists so I got a super expensive charging cable but at least I’ll be home before 9
Private
Popstar



Solar wrote:
ouch wrote:
Cherry crumble pie with dark chocolate n almond flakes in oven now, then I will put them in the freezer I thinkkk hm
ooo that sounds so yummy
Yeas, I was supposed to put almond extract in it too but I couldn't find any at the store so

I will eat it next week mby I hope its good
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
Solar wrote:
ouch wrote:
Cherry crumble pie with dark chocolate n almond flakes in oven now, then I will put them in the freezer I thinkkk hm
ooo that sounds so yummy
Yeas, I was supposed to put almond extract in it too but I couldn't find any at the store so

I will eat it next week mby I hope its good
I wanna eat som

was it fresh cherry or canned
Private
Youtube Star



Thinks abt when my American friend ”baked” for us (put canned cherries in a pan, poured over dry cake mix, and sliced butter on top then put in oven)
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
Solar wrote:
ooo that sounds so yummy
Yeas, I was supposed to put almond extract in it too but I couldn't find any at the store so

I will eat it next week mby I hope its good
I wanna eat som

was it fresh cherry or canned
Frozen, I have tried eating them before n they were hella tasteless, but once I boiled them down w fake sugar, a littel bit of salt, and vanilla sugar it was fine it had a taste yes lol
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last