You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yeas, I was supposed to put almond extract in it too but I couldn't find any at the store so

I will eat it next week mby I hope its good
I wanna eat som

was it fresh cherry or canned
Frozen, I have tried eating them before n they were hella tasteless, but once I boiled them down w fake sugar, a littel bit of salt, and vanilla sugar it was fine it had a taste yes lol
Oh wow o don’t think I’ve seen frozen before or I probably have I just haven’t thought about it
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Thinks abt when my American friend ”baked” for us (put canned cherries in a pan, poured over dry cake mix, and sliced butter on top then put in oven)
Reminds me of water pie with the butter chunks 
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I wanna eat som

was it fresh cherry or canned
Frozen, I have tried eating them before n they were hella tasteless, but once I boiled them down w fake sugar, a littel bit of salt, and vanilla sugar it was fine it had a taste yes lol
Oh wow o don’t think I’ve seen frozen before or I probably have I just haven’t thought about it
Lifehack tbh cus the fresh ones r hella expensive 
Private
Youtube Star



Turns out when I called my mom abt my charger she was panicking because Percy had gotten out n she didn’t tell me 😭😭😭😭😭
Private
Youtube Star



(He’s back and ok)
Private
Streetmusician



i could eat bread w hardboiled egg and kaviar every day for the rest of my life
Private
Youtube Star



Missed my bus with 30 seconds so now I will be 30 min late 🤩🤩🤩
Private
Youtube Star



Having to listen to normie conversations 
Private
Youtube Star



This vet is screaming a lot about communism
Private
Youtube Star



”I only vote center because it’s (immigration) personal to me otherwise i would be voting right wing…. Do you not c the problemin ur politics….
Private
Youtube Star



Shes an irani zionist… 😭?
Solar
National Star



good morning
starting new adhd meds today hopefully these dont make me want to kword myself 
Private
Youtube Star



At least this is making me not feel conflicted about wanting to apply for a job her <3 I miss Ystad clinic full of socialists 😔
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
”I only vote center because it’s (immigration) personal to me otherwise i would be voting right wing…. Do you not c the problemin ur politics….
ew what??
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
good morning
starting new adhd meds today hopefully these dont make me want to kword myself 
Good luck I hope they work keep them outbid reach for the kitties apparently they like meth
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last