You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Letting my mom add me to the relatives group chat on messenger was the worst decision ever I think
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Mom bought me books woho
what books!
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Letting my mom add me to the relatives group chat on messenger was the worst decision ever I think
sounds like your whole family tree is in that group
Private
Popstar



Suchomimus wrote:
ouch wrote:
Mom bought me books woho
what books!
Enigma by runyx, bury our bones in the midnight soil by v.e schwab and a particularly nast case by adam kay

Honestly im kind of unsure if I will like any of them but its kind of hard for me to find books in physical bookstore cus I only read in english and I already have most of the popular books I want, and the popular books is the only ones they have in the limited english section in stores so 😭 I usually end up with something im unsure abt
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
ouch wrote:
Mom bought me books woho
what books!
Enigma by runyx, bury our bones in the midnight soil by v.e schwab and a particularly nast case by adam kay

Honestly im kind of unsure if I will like any of them but its kind of hard for me to find books in physical bookstore cus I only read in english and I already have most of the popular books I want, and the popular books is the only ones they have in the limited english section in stores so 😭 I usually end up with something im unsure abt
I think the 3rd one sounds most interesting!
I didn't even think about the language thing  maybe if you visit some english speaking country some day
octocat
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
What er did you go to I’m looking for employment 
Strömsholm pls move here so u can consult on my children
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



in 20.001 fans i'll be at 6.666.666 fans
that would be iconic
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



i hate making makeups for skins. i'm better when the'te attached to the skin.. idk how u make it so smooth
Private
Popstar



I need to lock in n finish book im reading before going to bed (but kindle says almost 5 hours left.....) so I can start new book tomorrow n bring to cabin ahhhh
Private
Popstar



siXsiXsiX wrote:
i hate making makeups for skins. i'm better when the'te attached to the skin.. idk how u make it so smooth
Tbh I agree, but eyelashes on top covers a world of hurt for eye makeup, n lip makeup idunno I haven't made a lot cus I don't use them rlly
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



ouch wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
i hate making makeups for skins. i'm better when the'te attached to the skin.. idk how u make it so smooth
Tbh I agree, but eyelashes on top covers a world of hurt for eye makeup, n lip makeup idunno I haven't made a lot cus I don't use them rlly
right. they're the better part of it, the eyelashes. but doing a eyeshadow.. kill me
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



why are u all so inactive? i feel like the world has died.. it's scary
ususally when i pop in here, i got like 25++ new posts whilst i'm gone
are u all alright? should i call the cops? an ambulance? what are u all doing today?
Private
Youtube Star



siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Letting my mom add me to the relatives group chat on messenger was the worst decision ever I think
sounds like your whole family tree is in that group
😭 it’s like my cousins and second cousins + families … like family not not like small family
Private
Minister of Pop



Just did one of the new girls (aka started in august not was here last year) makeup for the first time :3 she asked me if id like to! And mio eho started like idk 3 weeks ago and was already ronja’s friends asked me to do his sometime too
Private
Youtube Star



siXsiXsiX wrote:
why are u all so inactive? i feel like the world has died.. it's scary
ususally when i pop in here, i got like 25++ new posts whilst i'm gone
are u all alright? should i call the cops? an ambulance? what are u all doing today?
I’m at my internship and then I have a 2-3 hour commute before and after so I’m literally just like going to work, going home, eat, sleep rn 😭
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last